10 things you need to know about Toyin Lawani’s Love Life as she clocks 35 (Stunning Photos)
1. ATM is the acronym of her full name — Ajoke Toyin Muinat.
2. She started business at the tender age of 16!
3. She says she does not run after men for money.
She explains, “People have said all sorts about me— that I used to be dark-skinned, a street girl who came from nowhere and runs after men for money. I work hard for my money; no one should be given any credit for what I have today. I am a responsible mother, who is out to lay a good foundation for my daughter and to impart the right values in her. How would I achieve all that if I run after men like people think?”
4. She was once married. Toyin reveals: “I got married at 20 and I was in it for five years. It just didn’t work out so we went our separate ways. My father wasn’t quite pleased at my marrying at that time but when he found out about the man’s background, he relaxed. My only daughter is the product of that relationship.”
5. She dated, was engaged to Lord Trigg, and had a baby boy, Lord Maine, for him. Toyin is 10 years older than Lord Trigg who had already parted ways with her.
6 Her daughter, Toyin believes, means everything to her. In her words, “In fact she motivates me to attaining my highest goals. The only way I enjoy unwinding is spending time with her. I try to make out time out of my busy schedule to connect with her and set her on the right path in life.”
7. Toyin is a serial entrepreneur, business mogul, fashion mogul, fashion icon, fashionista extraordinary, fashion goddess, super mom, celebrity stylist, creative designer, real estate agent, food expert, beauty & skin expert, spa expert , salon owner, photographer, builder, fashion and style teacher.
8. She used to be best friends with actress, Tonto Dike but the duo fell apart almost three years ago over allegations of ‘guy-snatching’ and more.
9. She is starting her reality show on Ebony Life TV to share her life story.
10. She was born on March 1, 1982