The man with over flowing anointing: 30 Things you need to know about Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin (+Photos)
No doubt Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, founder and general overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM), Warri, Delta State, Nigeria is indeed a great man of God.
Like a mustard seed, the wave-making church, which began as a morning devotional worship centre on April 3, 2010, with less than a dozen members, has grown to an enviable height and now a reference point in Christendom.
Amiable Jeremiah, a widely acclaimed philanthropist is also revered as one of the pastors with accurate prophecies in Nigeria.
Here are 30 other things you need to know about the man with over flowing anointing…..
|Prophet Jeremiah as a young man|
1. PROPHET JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN is an emigma man. Although he is considered a man of many principles by is critics, he is regarded as one of the richest pastor prophetically in Nigeria.
2. He is enlisted among the top three clergy men in Nigeria by believers and faith carrying members of his ministries (Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry) both at home and abroad.
3. He turned his Ministry to a church from a morning devotional service called Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministries situated at Km 5 Warri/Sapele Road Warri), Delta State, Nigeria.
|The man of God in his village|
4. He is from a very dignified humble home and background in Nigeria.
5. He is one of the most sought after clergy in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.
6. His sprawling congregation which was along Jesus is Lord Street is now, ( at the permanent site Mercy City) depicts him as a Prophet of noble class.
7. The fire-brand winner of souls is the 22 out of the 36 children sired by late Pa. Livingson Stevenson Toboukeyei (L.S.T) Fufeyin in Ojobo Burutu Local Government area of Delta State .
|The Prophet as a young man|
8. He is the third child of his dear mother, MRS. ASETU FUFEYIN (nee Boubeni) of MEDETU in GBEGBAI quarters of ALEIBIRI in EKEREMOR L.G.A of BAYELSA STATE
9. PROPHET JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN was born on the 15th Feb. 1872.
10. The quest for knowledge led to Jeremiah beginning his primary school education at Zuokunor Primary School, Ojobo in Burutu L.G.A of Delta State between 1981 and 1986. With an encouraging result, he was admitted into Gbesa Grammar School Ojobo, between 1985 – 1992
|Prophet Jeremiah in a restaurant|
11. He went about his greener pasture emanating from Ojobo where he started his film show business to an enviable height.
12. He became the first to embark on film show business with a mobile projector round the nooks and cranny of Delta and Bayelsa States.
13. His ability to interpret films in the Local and International Languages brought him fame high in the entertainment field.
14. As if he knew that film show business was going to collapse within a short while, he left Ojobo for Burutu town. His stay at Burutu experienced a lot of ups and downs.
15. He had attempted suicide due to severe hardship and abject poverty, by taking over dose of sleeping pills, but was saved by God’s divine grace under mysterious circumstances
16. On that note the elder brother established a mini-super market store business for his continues competitive race for survival. The business later collapse due to mismanagement and unforeseen circumstances beyond human imagination and its doubt on nature.
17. Nature has a pattern of changing one's life style in every ramification, he diverted his attention to patent medicine business in conjunction with a professional wrestling game known as Armature Wresting which acts as an eye opener to the young talented man called Omoto Fufeyin. The business fetched enough money for a living but to no avail.
18. His fort-site brought him to be world of mechanism. He introduced the Okada transportation system into the interior parts of Delta State Ojobo to be precise.
19. The young man never gave up his desired ambition to struggle for a living. He took on the G.S.M telecommunication network business to connect all the nooks and cranny of the riverine areas of Delta and Beyelsa State.
20. He became the very first man to connect states in Nigeria and abroad from Ojobo town with the G.S.M telecommunication networking system.
21. He was also involved in tree physical gymnastic life style of the cats family which includes somersaulting, waist twisting, bites, and the no victor no vanquish push for survival of hit and run fight to avoid catastrophic illness.
|Prophet Jeremiah during a wrestling contest|
22. He pulled crowd because of his natural ability to inculcate the policy of what he can do better than his colleagues. Through his wrestling days, he scored 65% victory and 35% decisive fights resulting to a victor no vanquish contest.
23. His incessant loss in the multi-business trade and deals become a turning point for Prophet Omoto Fufeyin as he made a move directed by the Holy Spirit to leave Mountain of Fire And Miracles Ministries.
24. The above mentioned factors motivated Prophet Omoto Fufeyin's foundation of Christy Mercyland Deliverance Ministry on the 3rd April, 2010 from Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries.
25. Rumours and insinuation went round that the young promising Prophet was using marine powers to prophesy to people but he didn’t let that get to him. He continued to soar and concentrate on the works in God’s vineyard.
|The man of God during his traditional marriage|
26. This inspired the man of God (Omoto) called for the foundation of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministries as a church with Nigeria's Cooperate Affairs Commission, Abuja.
27. Appreciating number of persons totaling two thousand three hundred to be precise applaud the move from a morning devotional worship centre at ST. MARY'S ROAD UGBOROKE, WARRI, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA to their present permanent place of worship, known as Mercy City.
28. Now the anointing in the man and his ministry is increasing in prophesies deliverance, healing and salvation; with an increasing population of fifteen thousand and above within the period of 2011 - 2015 precisely and now above 22,000 people every Sunday.
|The couple playing by the riverside|
|Traditional marriage of the man of God and his lovely wife|
29. Behind every successful man there must be a woman assigned to him by God. Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin took a wife AYAKOROMO and OJOBO family. Her name is Anthonia.
|The couple, their kids and relations|
|Man of God's wife, Anthonia Omoto Fufeyin,|
30. She gave him 4 beautiful daughters; Harriet, Kindness, Goodness, Happiness.